Hi, I'm Sarah Coxon PhD.
I'm a left-brained hippie that came out of the spiritual closet a few years ago, and loves geeking out over yoga, meditation, heart-centred businesses that change the world and pizza. I'm here to show you how to make your dreams a reality (even if you don't believe it's possible for you).
I believe that:
- True success has nothing to do with luck - it's all about your energy and your mindset.
- We all define success differently (it's not all 7-figure businesses and living in mansions).
- A key element of success is smashing through your self-limitation and false beliefs you have about yourself.
- Spiritual principles when applied practically will lay the foundations to be truly successful in life & business.
- It’s ok to be more of who you are (because you’re wonderful & the world needs that).
- Women are absolute powerhouses when it comes to creating meaningful & profitable businesses - but they gotta learn how to tap into their female power.
Tell me, is this you?
- You want to feel fulfilled & free. Intuitively you know that this’ll happen when you find clarity, purpose and you can use your skills and knowledge to help others (and get paid for it).
- You dream of making a real impact upon the world.
- You're open-minded, open-hearted and know that there are mysterious and magical forces at play within the universe, and you long to be able to tap into them with ease.
- You have a shelf full of self-help books and you understand the concepts behind creating success & fulfillment and you've made amazing progress in your life, but you know you're destined for more.
- You often feel frustrated with yourself and you know that this is a sign you have false beliefs and blockages that are no doubt sabotaging even your best efforts to create that successful life that you desperately want.
- Mostly, you’re confused and you want to know exactly where you need to focus to move the needle forward in your life.
I hear you.
Because I've been there. And although I'm still navigating my way, my life has changed dramatically in the past 5 years because I decided I was sick of playing small and not feeling good enough.
You see, probably just like you, I spent many years trying to be successful, but I had a very warped view of success and I was looking for happiness in the wrong places (can you relate?).
When I was in my 20s, I became an archaeologist. Lara Croft style (or at least that's what I thought it was gonna be like). At that time, I did all sorts of shit to try and prove myself to the world. I got sucked into academia and wrote a PhD (all about creativity in the ancient world, although ironically that was the most uncreative phase in my life). I then played at getting what my parents call 'a proper job' as an archaeological consultant for a tour operator, but all that meant was that I bitched about management far more than was healthy and ate too much cake. At that time I was also forcing a relationship that intuitively I knew wasn't good for me (it was only later that I realised how spot on my intuition had been).
Square peg in a round hole.
That was me. I desperately wanted to be seen as successful in the eyes of society but it just wasn't happening. I was miserable and felt like it wasn't ok to be who I really was deep inside.
Until the unthinkable happened.
My brother died of an overdose at the age of 33. I was 24 at the time and the grief was overwhelming. I had no choice but to take time out, feel and process it all.
By the time I could see the light at the end of the tunnel, everything had changed. I had changed. And I knew I couldn't force my life anymore.
I wanted success. But on my terms.
So I decided I wanted create a more meaningful life. I left England and made the decision to travel the world and teach yoga. Thailand, Philippines, Bali - these were my great loves for the later part of my twenties, and during that time I learnt how to be a open-hearted entrepreneur.
But I wasn't quite there.
I had a growing, meaningful & surprisingly profitable yoga business and I was making a positive impact upon the world. Outwardly I looked successful - I was living on a tropical island and teaching yoga full-time. But I was living a lie. Behind closed doors I was in an extremely toxic relationship. I was constantly living in fear, terrified of his anger but even more terrified to leave.
And then my breakthrough happened.
I know this sounds douchey but I had what I can only describe as a spiritual awakening. Mother Earth literally spoke to me and told me that I was destined for more. And I found the strength to leave paradise, move to Portugal on my own and discover what real success looks like.
It took some time, but I did it.
I identified my success blocks (the very blocks that had made me stay in such a dire situation).
I discovered simple and powerful practices that laid the foundations for my success.
And I discovered that success for me can be broken down into four things:
- living with purpose
- nurturing close relationships
- taking care of myself and my energy
- allowing abundance into my life.
Wanna know how the story ended?
I now have a meaningful and profitable heart-fueled business
I stopped undercharging for my services, created an abundance mindset and dramatically increased my income
I met my soulmate Mauro. We are now building our healing empire in Portugal.
And I've since inspired many women to dig deep and identify and heal their success blocks, so that they can flourish & thrive.
Which brings me to you.
If you want to dig a little deeper, ignite your self-belief and become unstoppable, then come to mama. You and I are about to go on a journey together.